Your privacy is important to us
- By registering as a user on the website, you agree to provide information that is true and correct and to cooperate with Propscience to ensure accuracy.
- To register as a user, certain information like your email address and mobile number is required. Alternatively, you can use your Gmail or Facebook account to log in and the
- Propscience reserves the right to reject the registration of a user or deactivate a user’s account at its own discretion and is not liable to give any explanation for the same.
- A user can register with the requirement to buy, sell, rent or lease a property. Upon selecting any one of the options, they will be assigned a relationship manager who will meet them personally to record detailed information like type of apartment, budget, photos of the flat, possession time, etc
- The information recorded at the time of registration is subject to approval. Once approved, the user will be assigned a user ID and password which will give him / her access to their personalized profile on the Propscience website. The personalized profile of every user will contain the information shared with Propscience during the time of their registration and all further interactions with the company and its executives.
- A registered user looking to buy or lease property will be required to share information about the property that may include pictures along with a detailed description. This information, once verified by Propscience, will be displayed on the website and will be accessible to the public and all registered users on the website.
- Propscience reserves the right to charge a subscription fee for registration and /or a premium fee for added services, at its own discretion. The same shall be intimated to all users before being charged, and Propscience shall not be responsible or liable to give any clarification for the same.
- By registering with Propscience as a user and /or posting a property listing or requirement or responding to and advertising or by using the services of Propscience, the user hereby acknowledges and allows Propscience, its partners, employees, associates and other users of the site to get in touch with him/her from time to time for intimating the user on events, potential buyers, tenants or properties they might be interested in. This could include offers to upgrade to premium services, information, as well as promotions. Propscience can use the user`s email address and /or contact numbers for this purpose irrespective of the user`s registration with the "National Do Not Call Registry" and will override any such registrations.
Use of Information
- We share information about your property and / or property requirements with our employees and associates, in good faith, in order to provide you with the most accurate and effective property solutions
- We share your personal information like your phone number and email with our associates only with consent and when we believe they can help in offering suitable services for you.
- Any information collected by us is not given away to any third party. Information of a general nature however may be revealed to external parties.
- We may use the information provided by you to contact you to better understand your requirements and communicate with you while we transact together.
- Location Data: The location information you provide during registration will be stored and associated with your profile.
- Any personal information used will be to give you log in access, resolve specific service issues, inform you of our new services and / or features, and to communicate with you with regard to your use of the website.
- Any personal information will be used to allow you to login to your account or to resolve specific service issues, inform you of our new services or features and to communicate with you in relation to your use of the Website.
- Any other information we collect will be used for:
- Our business purposes which may include the viewing or advertising of residential real estate, rental properties and / or to use associated services
- Analytical purposes & data usage
- Improving the website and your user experience
- Compilations and advertisements floated by Propscience
- To provide targeted advertisements to you.
Sharing of Information
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII)
Non-PII is information that cannot by itself be used to identify an individual person. Non-PII includes information received from the web browser, operating system, or device, including such things as information about the browser and browser settings, information about the operating system or device, the unique identifier assigned to a device, the web address of a web page visited, the name or type of mobile app, the time and date a web page or app was visited, the address of the referring web page, and other information about a web page or app. It could also include the number of times a particular browser or device has been shown a particular ad, or it may include generic categories about users and their interests (for example, “gentleman flat buyer”). Non-PII also includes information about the precise geographic location of the device, which may be collected when the user of the device permits such collection.
Use of Non-PII
In order to provide and improve our services and to share relevant ads with you, provide interest-based advertising (to opt out of interest-based advertising on the platform, go to the opt out section below), show ads in a particular sequence, customize ads to a particular geographic region, determine when users respond to ads and reporting aggregated statistics regarding, for example, the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns we use and disclose to our advertising and analytics partners Non-PII that we collect, including cookie data, some log data, and mobile data.
the user may CLICK BELOW to opt out of tracking Non PII on all our online properties:
Opt me out
Opting out of tracking on our services through this link inserts a cookie on the user’s browser. We rely on this cookie to identify an opted-out user. We will not be able to identify an opted-out user, if the user:
- Clear the cookie from his / her browser
- Use a different browser, or
- Use a different computer
Third Party Providers
As a rule, we do not share any personal information provided by you to any third party other than in the following situations:
- Consent: Information will be shared with those outside the company if we have your prior consent.
- Compliance: We may disclose your personal information if it is necessary for the purpose of national security or enforcing any law, notice, regulation or enforceable government request. We may also share information when it is appropriate in order to ensure compliance with our policies, terms and conditions, to protect our rights or property; to protect the safety of our users; to address fraud, security, or technical issues; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
- Change in Company: Any reorganization, sale, merger of the company or any significant event that may require a transfer of information shall not be subject to your prior consent.
- User-Generated Content: You will be solely responsible for the information you share while using the website such as posting questions or comments that are readable by other users.
We give prime importance to security of the information we receive. All such information is stored on servers secured behind a firewall and access to the same is limited. Most of our servers are encrypted using SSL and we have taken reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot absolutely guarantee protection of your information. As a user, we expect you to aid us in enforcing this security by ensuring you maintain the secrecy and accuracy of your passwords and overall account information. Please be aware that you are solely responsible for any activity performed by you through your profile and any personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of your actions is not our responsibility. All information provided by users, will be monitored but not edited. Therefore, please be aware that any information you decide to post/publish/display on the site, for example in the form of comments, is at your own discretion and we do not account for the actions of other users of the site.
For any further help or inquires please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Website is owned and operated by (Abhay Rao), a proprietorship incorporated under the laws of India.